Wednesday 8 August 2018

REFLECTION

I've gained  a lot of knowledge during our first quarter. I learned so many things and Explore about the topics. I learned about the Computer, Internet, Search Engines, Types of Search Engines, Components of Internet, Blogs, Types of Blogs and How to do and have blogs. The things we learn may be shared to other students or people. I learned that we need to know the advantages and disadvantages of computer and internet. I learned how to use the Computer and Internet Wisely. I also learned how to make blogs that can sharpen our skills in composing and knowledge. The only problem was we are late on discussing our lesson because of the shifting and the contest we had. I address these challenges by thinking positive, faith in God and work/study hard. Moving on, I will try my very best for the next three more quarters to gain more knowledge for the future.

2 comments: